In my daily life I make specific choices to balance my organs as much as possible. Hereby I present you a look in my daily choices.
Vegetables, fruits, berries, nuts, seeds, rice, sweet potatoes, fish, chicken, turkey, gluten free crackers, oatmeal pancakes with banana, soups, rice cakes, eggs, gluten free dough’s.
Products I often use:
- L-glutamine: to prevent a leaky gut
- Vitamins: vit C, multi vitamin
- Chlorella and Spirulina: is good for detoxifaction, increases the resistance, promotes the bowel function and the absorption of iron in the blood and also contains a lot amino acids, vitamins and minerals like: Beta carotene, Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, folic acid, calcium, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, potassium, sodium, iron, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, valine (and non essential amino acids: alanine, asparagic acid, cystine, glycine, gln, histidine, ornithine, proline, serine and tyrosine.
- Green juices: Wheat grass powder, Mattison Alka greens
- Probiotics: kefir, fermented food,BIOTICS Bio floracare XL, ORTHICA
- Magnesium: Schlussler salt magnesium (needs to be melt under your tongue)
- Liver: LIV52, milkthistle, artichoke, Dr stuart liver detox (tea)
- Digestion: Betaine & pepsin, Betaine, apple cider vinegar
- Baking: extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin cocos oil or ghee
- Berries: goji berries, mulberries, blueberries, forest berries, dried mango
- Nuts and seeds: walnuts, pistachios, pecan nuts, cashew nuts, almond nuts, peanuts, sunflower seeds
- Drinks: Jacob Hooy detox tea, papaya tea, fresh mint tea, coconut water
- Guilty pleasures: pure cacao, banana chips, veggie chips, gluten free chicken nuggets, coconut ice-cream and dates